CHAUTAUQUA International Film Fest
The CIFF is for all ages. Students and mature filmmakers will have a chance to have your film work screened.
To have your film screened by the CIFF it must be a WORLD PREMIERE or NEW YORK PREMIERE.
Gold and Silver Certificates for 1st, and 2nd place will be awards in each genre.
Each 1st place winner will also be awarded the CIFF Trophy.
While being an Official Selection doesn't guarantee that your film will be screened, many will, Most 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive a live screening.
All 1st, 2nd , and 3rd place winners will receive a VIP PASS for all three days of the festival for themselves and a guest.
Third place winners receive a MERIT AWARD Certificate.
All student films, feature films, trailers and shorts accepted into the festival will receive the logo laurels to promote their work and being an official selection of the CIFF.
IMPORTANT! To receive a trophy or any other physical award and/or certificate, the filmmaker MUST attend the festival or have a representative attend to accept the award. If a 1st Place Trophy Winner, or 2nd Place Silver Certificate Winner or 3rd place Merit Winner does not attend or have a representative attend, they will receive a "digital award certificate".
Judges of this festival will be Indies filmmakers, and established professionals in the industry.
1. Films may be submitted made from 2010 to the present. They must be completed films.
2. Filmmaker must own or have obtained all rights pertaining to their film and music used.
3. Films must be in English or with subtitles.
4. Films may be submitted from anywhere in the world.
5. All submissions will be online screeners through Filmfreeway.com. An account may be set up for free by any filmmaker. A Blu-Ray and DVD in Region 1 or all region format must also be sent at the time of your submission to:
P.O. Box 306
Ellington, NY 14732
6. Submission categories are listed on the FilmFreeway Submission site for The CIFF, Chautauqua International Film Festival.
7. Your submission grants the CIFF the right to screen your film if accepted into the festival.