CHAUTAUQUA International Film Fest
The CIFF is for all ages. Students and mature filmmakers will have a chance to have your film work screened.
We are a filmmaker supported event not sponsored. Filmmakers and screenplay writers chosen as an official selection MUST attend and support the festival in order for their work to be screened or have a representative attend.
Physical awards are given out to those in attendance, otherwise a digital award is sent.
There are no comps.
Silver Certificates and Merit Certificates for 2nd and 3rd place will be awarded.
1st place winner will be awarded the CIFF Trophy.
Distribution contracts will be presented to award winners as well.
All student films, feature films, trailers and shorts accepted into the festival will receive the logo laurels to promote their work and being an official selection of the CIFF.
IMPORTANT! To receive a trophy or any other physical award and/or certificate, the filmmaker or screenplay writer MUST attend the festival or have a representative attend to accept the award. If a 1st Place Trophy Winner, or 2nd Place Silver Certificate Winner or 3rd place Merit Winner does not attend or have a representative attend, they will receive a "digital award certificate".
Judges of this festival will be Indies filmmakers, and established professionals in the industry.
1. Films may be submitted made from 2010 to the present. They must be completed films.
2. Filmmaker must own or have obtained all rights pertaining to their film and music used.
3. Films must be in English or with subtitles.
4. Films may be submitted from anywhere in the world.
5. All submissions will be online screeners. 2 Blu-Ray or DVD'S in Region 1 or all region format must also be sent at the time of your submission to:
P.O. Box 306
Ellington, NY 14732
6. Submission categories are listed on the Submission site for The CIFF, Chautauqua International Film Festival.
7. Your submission grants the CIFF the right to screen your film if accepted into the festival and other potential screening opportunities.
"Withoutabox logos are trademarks of Withoutabox, a DBA of IMDb.com Inc. or its affilates"